Where Am I?
Me rotating my camera trying to figure it out where the ######### I am after teleporting as Freddy:
Me rotating my camera trying to figure it out where the ######### I am after teleporting as Freddy:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
how do i give 2 upvotes
I wish it showed the aura of his manifestation so we could know the direction.
HAHA I LOVE THIS POST
I do that in the lobby as survivor 😅
Perfect reaction xd
Lol! Same with Onionyo, I’m always trying to figure out what’s going on because I only see grass when coming out of the TV
Just like that! Ate the DH cuz I panicked trying to find the Ace 🤣