Legion
He is still way to weak... You still have to to moonwalk to get people a bit better... If I need to do things that are not intended to do, the killer is not really funny. I dont want to moonwalk to people and loose them afterwards. Then they mend out and I cant down them. It's his speed, not the mending action... Make him faster, than he would be at least like freddy or Pig .-.
Comments
yes you can moonwalk to get people better but he's not meant to be played just chasing one person with his power, and they aren't increasing the speed because that would make him way op. It's like the lunge of the pig nonstop, small TR, and ability to vault pallets with fast speed.
Yeah I know, but at higher ranks, it is nearly impossible to do anything against them. He is way too weak .-.
Moonwalking might work but it's cheap as #########. Not to mention how you miss out on chase points, brutality points.. deviousness points..