When are you changing these killers?
Of course, these are just my opinions, but a lot of killers currently need buffing, nerfing, reworking or just refreshing. To make the game more fair, less frustrating for either the killer or the suvivors, and to make the killers more fun to play.
1) Trapper - increase the trap hitbox, it's silly that survivors can often easily walk around a trap placed in a narrow corridor or at a pallet. It's such a slap in the face for trapper players
2) Hillbilly - he needs a lot of love from you! The nerfs hit him too hard. You could increase his movement speed while revving the chainsaw, or give him some other buffs, so he's more appealing to play. I rarely see Hillbillies and it's such a shame, really
3) Nurse - she needs a rework or nerfs. I love her power, so I'd personally opt for nerfs. Remove the recharge and range addons for start. And add some limitations. Either make here meme addons basekit, or add restrictions to the 2nd blink. Potentially also make the lethal blink not count as a basic attack.
4) Myers - remove perma tier 3 addon (or make it unable to stack with the addons that increase the Evil Within gain rate). Perma tier 3 is unfair as it is currently. Remove the tombstone addons, because they are really, really unfair. Eliminating a player from the match without ever hooking them, and without much effort is really unfair. At least if it happens with Devour Hope, the killer hard to work for those 5 hooks. With tombstone, there's little effort involved. Also buff Myers' basekit so he doesn't rely on addons so much.
5) Freddy - you nerfed him too much and it shows... I barely verse Freddies nowadays. Just reverting the last nerfs you did would help.
6) Deathslinger - I rarely verse a Deathslinger nowadays, and it's such a pitty. He's really fun to play as and against. I would either partially reverse the nerfs he got a year ago, or buff him in some other aspect.
7) Pyramid Head - very boring, stale addons. A lot of the addons looking the same as well. Refresh his addon kit, make it fun and appealing. The only goood addons currently are the range addons. His purple and pink ones suck. Such a shame.
8) Blight - nerf Alchemist ring, for god's sake...
9) Twins - They need a lot of love. The penalties you inflicted on them are harsh. Make it more fun to play as them. Make switching between Charlotte and Victor not take 1000 years. Make Victor die if a surivor is hooked within x meters away from Victor, so he can't camp. Fix instances where Victor dies on stairs etc. for no reason.
10) Sadako - She needs love. Her condemn mechanic is very weak, compared to Pig's traps. I've heard an idea from someone, and I think it could be really neat: make the Ring Drawing addon basekit. It would still be fair, but she would have more chance of inflicting condemn. Her condemning mechanic is currently quite neglected.
I really hope you want to make all of your killers appealing to play as, and against. Some killers got overnerfed and forgotten.... Some killers are too strong, and make survivors' lives miserable. Fixing these things would make the game so much better.
Comments
I generally very much agree. Just a few notes.
A, deathslinger should not get revert, but some different buff. Him forcing you into loose-loose really wasn't fun. But he needs some compensation buff and it's a shame he didn't get one.
B, Freddy would become really cool if he had basekit also a few fake pallets and could swap between powers like clown
C, blight needs more addons adjusted. 2nd strongest killer with I think highest number of really good addons. Why piramid has only range addons somewhat useful and blight has speeds, insta, c33, c21, salts and alch ring? I mean don't butcher them. Just adjust them a bit.
D, there's whole recent thread about sadako that addresses her better I think
You've got some good points. Thanks for contributing! <3