Beast of Prey rework.

This perk irritates me, its weird and needs to be reworked to fit the huntress. She was the first killer to be released with a lullaby, there is no way in the game to reduce ambient sounds(Breathing, lullaby's and moist dredge sounds). Lullaby killers gain almost nothing from being undetectable.

-Rework-

Your lust for a kill is so intense that your connection with The Entity is momentarily lost, making you totally unpredictable.

After being in a chase for 15 seconds, gain Undetectable and reduce all sounds made for 30 seconds, injuring or downing a survivor cancels these effects, 30 second cooldown.

Comments

  • @Gahbage said:

    This perk irritates me, its weird and needs to be reworked to fit the huntress. She was the first killer to be released with a lullaby, there is no way in the game to reduce ambient sounds(Breathing, lullaby's and moist dredge sounds). Lullaby killers gain almost nothing from being undetectable.

    -Rework-

    Your lust for a kill is so intense that your connection with The Entity is momentarily lost, making you totally unpredictable.

    After being in a chase for 15 seconds, gain Undetectable and reduce all sounds made for 30 seconds, injuring or downing a survivor cancels these effects, 30 second cooldown.

    Beast of prey is fine as it is, I don't want it changed with the little BP perks we have left

    Idc about any other effects it has even if it was detrimental, that's not why I run this perk in my BP build, I run it for the BP effect

  • I would be great if bHVR would align terror radius and lullaby in some way.

    it IS extremely bad for the game that Lullaby Killers cant engage so many perk options.

  • @not_requested49 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/353990/beast-of-prey-rework

    Beast of prey is fine as it is, I don't want it changed with the little BP perks we have left

    Idc about any other effects it has even if it was detrimental, that's not why I run this perk in my BP build, I run it for the BP effect

    In one of the easiest categories to max?

  • Or how about this?

    After being in a chase for 15 seconds Beast of prey activates. Pressing the active ability button grants undetectable for 30 seconds.

    Grants 50/75/100% more bloodpoints for the hunter category.

  • Try maxing it with tryhard swf getting all gens done in 5 mins

    Either way you don't always max it out unless you drag out the game, as I said it's fine as is, we should be looking at useless perks like Territorial Imperative or better than new

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    Or how about this?

    After being in a chase for 15 seconds Beast of prey activates. Pressing the active ability button grants undetectable for 30 seconds.

    Grants 50/75/100% more bloodpoints for the hunter category.

    I'm fine with that, as long as it keeps the hunting category but I know if bhvr changes it they're gonna remove it which is the entire reason I use the perk

  • I think reducing sounds made by the Killer can work.

    Maybe an idea I had for Furtive Chase could be applied here: It also reduces sound/range of the chase music accordingly.