PS4 - Sacrifice not counting for reverent when using the cage of atonement

Since it seems that the cage is supposed to count as a sacrifice to the entity when doing the Reverent challenge, it seems weird for it not to work when you cage someone that ends the game, resulting in a loss of a sacrifice that you were supposed to get

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : select the Reverent challenge from any tome

step 3: Play as pyramid head

Step 4 : In-game, send the last survivor standing to a cage of atonement

Step 5 : Notice that it does not count the survivor that you last sent to the cage of atonement

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played: pyramid head
  • Perks played: any
  • Map: any
  • Frequency of the issue: 100% of the time

It makes things more difficult for me as a single cage kill will not count towards the challenge, so if I kill one survivor using the cage, it doesn't count, if I send two, it only counts one, and if I sent three, it counts two, etc

The loadout and map do not effect this, it only does not count the last survivor (I notice that when sending the last survivor to a cage it does not give the "Sacrifice" score event so I think that is what causes the issue as every other survivor that is in a cage when I send the last survivor to one has a "Sacrifice" score event after the "captive sacrifice" score event


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I think it has something to do with the Sacrifice bug thats currently in game, basically, the game doesnt register the sacrifice of one survivor.

    Which bugs out Devout, making it unable to go past gold at Iridescent ranks, making ranking up a lot harder.

  • @Zokenay said:

    I think it has something to do with the Sacrifice bug thats currently in game, basically, the game doesnt register the sacrifice of one survivor.

    Which bugs out Devout, making it unable to go past gold at Iridescent ranks, making ranking up a lot harder.

    Oh I didn't know there was one

    Hopefully that gets fixed then and this fixes itself thanks to the sacrifice bug being fixed

  • @not_requested49 said:

    Since it seems that the cage is supposed to count as a sacrifice to the entity when doing the Reverent challenge, it seems weird for it not to work when you cage someone that ends the game, resulting in a loss of a sacrifice that you were supposed to get

    Step 1 : Boot the game

    Step 2 : select the Reverent challenge from any tome

    step 3: Play as pyramid head

    Step 4 : In-game, send the last survivor standing to a cage of atonement

    Step 5 : Notice that it does not count the survivor that you last sent to the cage of atonement

    ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

    • Character played: pyramid head
    • Perks played: any
    • Map: any
    • Frequency of the issue: 100% of the time

    It makes things more difficult for me as a single cage kill will not count towards the challenge, so if I kill one survivor using the cage, it doesn't count, if I send two, it only counts one, and if I sent three, it counts two, etc

    The loadout and map do not effect this, it only does not count the last survivor (I notice that when sending the last survivor to a cage it does not give the "Sacrifice" score event so I think that is what causes the issue as every other survivor that is in a cage when I send the last survivor to one has a "Sacrifice" score event after the "captive sacrifice" score event

    DEVOUT EMBLEM IS STILL BUGGED. How is this possible. It's almist a month.

  • I'm having a similar issue- but not on pyramid head but on wraith.

  • This post is a duplicate.

    It has already been acknowledged, so let's try to vote up or reply to the acknowledged post, instead of randomly making duplicates.


  • @wimpy said:

    This post is a duplicate.

    It has already been acknowledged, so let's try to vote up or reply to the acknowledged post, instead of randomly making duplicates.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/351386/reverent-challenge-not-counting-kills-correctly

    Oh I had thought it was specifically with pyramid head's cages only (since that's the only way I intentionally try to get sacrifices with)

    Either way though it also lists that it's the same for pyramid head's cages too so its not exactly a duplicate