Sometimes I hate my teammates

Let me start off by saying tonight has to have been one of the worst nights for me with this game so far. I played for a couple hours tonight and have had pretty much a similar experience in almost all my games. I’ll get hooked nobody comes to save me, I go into struggle because no one showed up meanwhile right as I start to struggle someone else gets hooked and the other 2 survivors go flocking over to that person immediately but they left me there like chopped liver and I end up dying cuz now their to far away from me to save me in time. 

My last game of the night both gates were open I was hooked (by one of the open gates) first and started struggling because I was hooked before. Then someone else gets hooked shortly after me for the first time. So then the last guy in the match completely ignores me and goes right to the guy who just got hooked and they run to the exit gate that was next to that guy and both escape leaving me there. I was furious and still am mad about it since it just happened. I lost a skeleton key that I found in match and literally had the potential to escape but nope apparently I don’t exist. I know people don’t have to rescue you and all that but it just sucks when ur getting ignored multiple games in a row. 

Comments