I may or may not have had a hand in pestering Rowan during his early streaming days when he started playing DBD to add it to the VLDL shooting schedule.
Ahh love vldl. Their dbd vids are funny af. Love the one where the survivors get salty at the trapper for tunneling. And be like "are you using NOED?" 🤣
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love these guys and I can't wait for dbd season 2
Yea they are great!
I hope season 2 will have at least one or two eps from the killer's perspective.
(also, I'm expecting a challenge called 'healing hands' next tome >_>)
I may or may not have had a hand in pestering Rowan during his early streaming days when he started playing DBD to add it to the VLDL shooting schedule.
Ahh love vldl. Their dbd vids are funny af. Love the one where the survivors get salty at the trapper for tunneling. And be like "are you using NOED?" 🤣