Tome 12 challenge question.

For the Killer knockout challenge, do you need to equip the knock out perk? It says knock down survivors.

Could someone please help me clarify?

Thank you.

Comments

  • If it just says that you have to knock down Survivors, then you just need to down them.

    But I'm not sure if things like Deep Wound bleedout or Honing Stone work as you're not actively downing them.

  • I see, do you need to insta-down tho?

  • Any kind of down works. Although i didnt have anyone bleed out to deep wounds....so idk bout that. Everything else seemed to count, including 1 locker grab

  • Thank you all for the info!

  • @Wolfven said:

    I see, do you need to insta-down tho?

    If a survivor goes into the Dying state for any reason, it counts as a down, as far as i'm aware this includes downs by Deep Wound

    Doesnt matter if you're downing people with m1s or something like Hillbilly's chainsaw, any down will count