Unbreakable Basekit? Did it get scrapped?

Just curious what happened, I remember it was on the PTB for a while, then nothing happened, and now we have a brand new PTB with other content?

Or is it apart of it? I haven't been paying too much attention, so just wanted to ask.

Comments

  • @bobateo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3255706#Comment_3255706

    Yep, slug races are rare enough for me. To never have them again would kill some quirky, occasional fun that's one of the few ways for survs and killers to mess around after a match. Though rare, I have been in a couple of matches where 3 survs have been down and the last in chase only to have someone with unbreakable get up and get the rest up for some pretty epic saves even if the end result was only 1 or 2 escapes. Those matches were still fun and thrilling because we were able to scrape and claw for something.

    I don't think this potential new system adds anything to the game and instead subtracts a lot more.

    Ill gladly trade never seeing a slug race again to slowly SLOWLY being bled out

  • @Akito said:

    I hope so. All the changes that came with the base kit unbreakable idea were awful. That's all.

    Also. I would like to understand why this idea was sth they were hardly working on (it made it to the ptb that's a pretty far way).

    But making Kindred base kit or adding action-icons to survivors to make solo q a better experience, no. That's too... op? Kinda silly but ok.

    Lol I would rather have Kindred basekit than Unbreakable.

1 2 3 ›