If you can be any survivor and killer who would you pick to be in real life
jane so i could play with myself and nemesis so i could play with myself
@the_dempsy99 said:jane so i could play with myself and nemesis so i could play with myself
@the_dempsy99 said:
Wait what 😳
Or im i thinking weird🤣
You meant "play AS yourself" right?
Probably not as a character but rather powerwise. I'd like to have Blight's power.
Running around and bumping into walls... wait, I already do that when I'm drunk.
The breakable wall in the downstairs bathroom on Midwich.
@NoOneKnowsNova said:The breakable wall in the downstairs bathroom on Midwich.
@NoOneKnowsNova said:
But that not a character
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
jane so i could play with myself and nemesis so i could play with myself
Wait what 😳
Or im i thinking weird🤣
You meant "play AS yourself" right?
Probably not as a character but rather powerwise. I'd like to have Blight's power.
Running around and bumping into walls... wait, I already do that when I'm drunk.
The breakable wall in the downstairs bathroom on Midwich.
But that not a character