Devout Emblem
The devout emblem still isn’t fixed!BHVR should give bp bonuses to the killers.How long do they plan to leave it broken?
The devout emblem still isn’t fixed!BHVR should give bp bonuses to the killers.How long do they plan to leave it broken?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's been busted for a good while. There's been lots of games where I would have double pipped, pipped, or protected pips if it was working properly. It really is a major thing atm.
Iridescent Devout Emblem seems to be attainable again.
Hmm ... maybe I have to redact my earlier post ... I now got a game where I got legit 12 hooks, no one went through multiple hook stages and ... oh wait! Two of those hooks were Pyramid Head cages. Sheeesh, aren't cages supposed to work like hooks? So I got 10 hooks and two cages and Devout Emblem is stuck at gold, didn't count any further.
Its because of the bug where the final sacrifice isnt counting to the emblems or challenges you only got 60 instead of 80 and you need 100 for iridescent
On your other one somehow you got credited for 5 sacrifices
I hope the bug will be fixed in the new chapter in a few hours!
6.4.0 | Forged in Fog - Dead By Daylight
"Fixed an issue that caused kills and sacrifices not being properly tracked in challenges and achievements."