Cheaters Are Back In Full Force
While BHVR did do a good job patching out a lot of the stuff that cheaters exploited, it seems to me as if they are back since I just had a faced several cheaters that were not subtle at all about their cheats (teleporting, stacking perks, etc).
Leave it to lame individuals to ruin the game for others, cheaters are the worst.
Comments
unfortunately it's time to record every game again.
the bad thing is that in addition to the obvious cheaters there is a whole horde of hidden cheaters.
I did not record my last match with a cheater (my OBS was having issues) but they were painfully obvious, I went to go pick up a survivor but I stopped right before doing it because I remembered there were flashlights in the lobby and a Meg just teleported right in front of me while Self-Caring. Also whenever I would down them, they would just teleport and their trails of blood would just vanish. I ended up DCing and even the survivors post-game chat were making fun of them for cheating.
Even when trying to be subtle they make it so painful obvious.
Private accounts make it even more of a dead giveaway.
Bumping this, because apparently, they're back at it again. I don't record my game so can't provide anything more than a print-screen of a survivor flying in the air ๐