Kinda sad the chapter isn't related to for honor

As much as I love the new killer I honestly think Apollyon would've been much cooler, especially considering she would have voice lines

image.png

They could even leave her design as is and it still would fit!!!

Comments

  • yeah Apollyon would of been pretty cool

    Hell I'd even take Astrea

  • @Shroompy said:

    yeah Apollyon would of been pretty cool

    Hell I'd even take Astrea

    Astrea is warmonger right? Imagine her saying THIS IS IT during her mori

  • @EvieSimpsForCrowLady said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3252885#Comment_3252885

    Astrea is warmonger right? Imagine her saying THIS IS IT during her mori

    Astrea is indeed Warmonger, and that'd be great lol

    So many voice lines they could use for her

  • Eh. I was always skeptical about the rumors of a For Honor crossover because while you can question how much Resident Evil is a true horror experience, or even Attack on Titan (which was just a cosmetic crossover)... For Honor has nothing to do with the horror genre at all. Even if there are fitting characters for the role, DBD might as well get new survivor Master Chief and new killer Sans Undertale if they're going to reach that wide for their crossover material. You get me? There's a difference between being the Smash Bros of horror and just being Smash Bros.

  • @Laluzi said:

    Eh. I was always skeptical about the rumors of a For Honor crossover because while you can question how much Resident Evil is a true horror experience, or even Attack on Titan (which was just a cosmetic crossover)... For Honor has nothing to do with the horror genre at all. Even if there are fitting characters for the role, DBD might as well get new survivor Master Chief and new killer Sans Undertale if they're going to reach that wide for their crossover material. You get me? There's a difference between being the Smash Bros of horror and just being Smash Bros.

    For honor is a psychological horror game though

  • On the bright side, original means shard acquirable :)

  • @EvieSimpsForCrowLady said:

    As much as I love the new killer I honestly think Apollyon would've been much cooler, especially considering she would have voice lines

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/JZU5QRJPJZ6B/image.png

    They could even leave her design as is and it still would fit!!!

    More cosmetics for Jonah 2.0 so I'm glad

  • Or Scooby Doo lol. The Black Knight is one of the original monsters. Oh well, at least I don’t have to pay for it!

  • @Chaos999 said:

    On the bright side, original means shard acquirable :)

    But warmommy :(((

  • @Laluzi said:

    Eh. I was always skeptical about the rumors of a For Honor crossover because while you can question how much Resident Evil is a true horror experience, or even Attack on Titan (which was just a cosmetic crossover)... For Honor has nothing to do with the horror genre at all. Even if there are fitting characters for the role, DBD might as well get new survivor Master Chief and new killer Sans Undertale if they're going to reach that wide for their crossover material. You get me? There's a difference between being the Smash Bros of horror and just being Smash Bros.

    A franchise doesn't necessarily need to be horror related to be added. We already have killers who are original which don't have a horror background, but they're just bad people. Deathslinger is just a man who was treated wrong his whole life and he took action, and Oni is just an angry Samurai who wants to rid the world of fake Samurai. A killer is not defined by how scary they look, but by their actions.

    Apollyon would still be a good killer, but I think Astrea would be the more fitting since she's a bit more ruthless. Apollyon believes that the true nature of people comes from war, and that the wolves should rise up and show themselves from the sheep. But instead of forcing her ideals onto her followers, she manipulates them, makes them believe that its for the good of themselves.

    Astrea is supposed to be Apollyon's successor. Like Apollyon, she believes that the strong should thrive and the weak die. But instead of manipulating her followers, she forces them into submission through fear. When confronted with peace she massed herself an army, started a plague to weaken the population and started a tyranical takeover. She didn't do this on a whim, she planned this out and led a coordinated attack which proved to be successful. If we're looking at who's the more "evil" one, its definitely most definitely Astrea, which is why I think she'd be more fit as a killer.

    If you want a more detailed explanation between the differences of the 2, this is a great video: https://youtu.be/jjwju5E3Fbk Highly recommend giving it a watch