Does Knight's Menu Theme lack the Dies Irae motif?
So to give context, the Dies Irae motif is the four note song you typically hear from Dead by Daylight's vast menu themes, and it's a part of almost every Killer's lobby theme.
However, listening to The Knight's menu music, it appears as if the motif is completely absent from the song itself. If this is the case, then this means that The Knight is the second only instance of the motif not being heard in a Killer's main theme, the first one being The Ghost Face.
That would be interesting if this were true.
Comments
Hm, is it? I can't remember what his theme is and I've already taken off the PTB.
Though I can find Dies Irae in Ghostface's theme. They add two more notes in the middle of it, but it's there.
Trust me, I've tried to look for Dies Irae in Ghost Face's theme. It's just not there.
Listen to the very start of it again. It's six notes instead of four, but the first two and the last two are the leitmotif.