For those with FOMO
I will get ur skin at 30% discount next year.Never fall on behaviour tricks wait for discounts.Originals at 50%,30% for licensed.
I will get ur skin at 30% discount next year.Never fall on behaviour tricks wait for discounts.Originals at 50%,30% for licensed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Dwight and Jane cosmetics are coming back next year around Halloween.
Ok? lmao.
Too bad, I already bought both.
I don't shop at the clearance racks.
You're telling me you never buy games on sale? Yeah okay.
I'll get them when they're made available for iri shards. Next year they will have been in the store for more than 4 weeks total in the store which means they should be available for iri shards like BHVR announced would happen for all non-licensed cosmetics. They totally didn't say that just to create a lame loop hole by making cosmetics limited time, right?
When did the OP mention games?
Also, no I don't buy games on sale because they're on sale. I am not frugal but I also only buy games that I want to play, if they happen to be on sale good, if they're not that's ok too. In case you didn't get it, that last part was a joke...
Ah that's what that was. Great joke man, good job ๐
Thanks, I do my best.