No Way Out

I think the perk is fine as it is in a 4/3/2vs1 scenario but in a 1vs1, I think the location notification should be gone if the Killer closes the hatch.

Comments

  • That would be to hard for BHVR to code...

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    That would be to hard for BHVR to code...

    Not really, Rancor is the proof of that.

    Just make No Way Out have the same requirement as Rancor and we good.

  • I have to disagree on this, if the killer finds hatch than I’d say they rightfully earned that 4k after.

  • @Milo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3251410#Comment_3251410

    Not really, Rancor is the proof of that.

    Just make No Way Out have the same requirement as Rancor and we good.

    That's because they coded it that way... it's harder to take a code and make it specific

    I mean... it's like taking something big and general and making it small and specific

    And plus it's BHVR we are talking about

  • @Lanz said:

    I think the perk is fine as it is in a 4/3/2vs1 scenario but in a 1vs1, I think the location notification should be gone if the Killer closes the hatch.

    Sorry but if you get to the point that you have already lost essentially twice, to a 3 perk killer you really just dont deserve the escape and should have to work for it.

    Think of it this way if you get into a 1v1 with trapper when he closes hatch and he has traps on the exit gates so you cant open them without alerting him should his traps be disabled as well? What about demos portals or twins or that locker aura reading perk.

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3251767#Comment_3251767

    That's because they coded it that way... it's harder to take a code and make it specific

    I mean... it's like taking something big and general and making it small and specific

    And plus it's BHVR we are talking about

    Okay, call me ignorant that doesn't how coding works, but couldn't they just copy Rancor's requirement into No Way Out?

  • @Milo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3252050#Comment_3252050

    Okay, call me ignorant that doesn't how coding works, but couldn't they just copy Rancor's requirement into No Way Out?

    Not with how BHVR is coding...

    Blueprints don't allow for specific changes... But C++ would

    Plus there are other issues with Blueprints have... Notice all of the Bugs when they release something new?