Why Nurse Players do you play like this? genuine Q to some Nurse Players? Not all I should say.
So last week I came across a few nurse players who came into full-on sweat. I am not saying you can't do that but I am a solo q player and I have been using my offerings during this event to try to earn blood points to get my Meg P100.
I have come across at least 3 last week and went against some good nurse players. Now in one of my games what annoyed me more is, everyone used the point offering and soon as the match started I heard the blink and someone was downed instantly. I went on a gen and a few moments after I thought is no one going for the save? So as I was getting off the gen another survivor got downed right near the hook. I sneaked near the hook and saw the nurse just nodding at them and just hanging around. This was at 5 gens lol so I ran back to my gen, yeah I felt bad for the dude on the hook but I thought the other guy at least would be on a gen and hopefully, we could knock out two gens.
I was wrong moments after she downed them and then I popped the gen and she immediately blinked at me I looped her for a bit but she was a good nurse and I eventually went down. This is what I don't get, if they are that good why play like this? Now am not saying all nurses am just saying a few of them do this and not sure why? Again play how you want but surely this is fun just catching one dude and then chilling near a hook for a free kill. I just wish the others would have done gens when seeing her at the hook. Yeah, the person on the hook has built-in BT but that wouldn't matter against this nurse. If the first person going for the save didn't go down I would have gone to trade. But anyways, just a simple question thought I would ask. Also, anyone else had similar while using point offerings when everyone used them.
Comments
Some players play the way they want, regardless of offerings and whatnot. Maybe they find winning at all cost fun. Maybe they think it's the most effective way to win and winning is all they care about over having fun. Maybe they're just a jerk who does this to ruin other people's day.
Not much you can do about it