It's a way to cope with useless add-ons and tributes I thought.
Hello, I'm a player who enjoys DBD in Korea.
I'm using all the killers and survivers I've bought, and I'm enjoying the DBD.
In my recent opinion, DBD's Bloodpoint is too wasteful.
For example, in the case of low-grade addons or tributes, high-rank killers and survivors rarely use them....
Of course, in the case of survivors and killers, low-grade addons improve the performance of the item and skills a little,
so they are used as a cost-effectiveness setting, but this is also not used by people in high ranks.
So the useless addons and tributes of murderers and survivors are increasing.
Of course, I'm not saying you have to deal with these useless addons unconditionally,
but unlike other games, DBD has no way of dealing with these useless add-ons and tributes unlike other games' item.
The other games' useless items can resell
In the opinion of a user who enjoys it for a long time, Players receive a blood point for about half the price of the add-on and tribute that Players have purchased uselessly.
However, unconditionally, using all add-ons and tributes at once can cause problems, so you can resell a few tributes or add-ons only to the killer or survivor you played.
This is just my opinion. This is just a user's request.
You can ignore it. However, I am posting this because I am sure that my acquaintances and many players will agree with this opinion.
If there is another problem with the method I came up with, please give me a lot of advice.
I hope this game will grow further. And I hope that the method I proposed will be delivered to DBD developers.
(What if you change useless addons and tributes you think to B.P? That's opinion that i think)
THANK YOU
Comments
Is your issue that these addons/tributes are presented as low grade? What if all addons and tributes were presented as high grade? Would that satisfy you?
If the above is not the issue, what issue do you have with non-high grade tributes/addons?
I made a mistake. I apologize. What if you change useless addons and tributes you think to B.P? That's opinion that i think
I agree. I would like to resell useless addons and useless offerings. Even if I only get 50% of BP back.
What about these addons and tributes are useless?
I remember something similar being suggested, mainly in the form of a marketplace where add-ons, offerings and items could be sold and bought. It's a good idea, because people can trade in add-ons they won't ever intend on using, and even trade with other players directly.
He's more going on about how past a very early point theres no use to the brown addons because you have access to addons that do the same thing, but better.. Like why bring clean rag when you can bring socket swivels?
Oh, right, survivor addons. They could stand to be reworked to the point that it's more side-grades all around based on preference/playstyle.
This is a very frequent suggestion from the community. It’s a very good idea and would be universally popular. Unfortunately, BHVR have no interest in implementing this. If they did, it would have happened a long time ago. BHVR know that they have to keep the game grindy enough to keep people playing but they also can’t to make it too easy for players to achieve everything as then they will quickly get bored and stop playing the game. It’s a balance