Skip to content Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Home › General Discussions

New forum seems fun

GeneratorJake GeneratorJake
May 25, 2018 in General Discussions

Wonder how long before I get banned here too.

Comments

  • weirdkid5 weirdkid5
    May 25, 2018

    I give it a week.

  • RSB RSB
    May 25, 2018

    Shh, we were not banned.

  • Mc_Harty Mc_Harty
    May 25, 2018

    I was wondering when you'll show up.

    Papa Bless.

  • ASpazNamedSteve ASpazNamedSteve
    May 25, 2018

    ez ban

  • Runiver Runiver
    May 25, 2018

    SoonTM

Quick Links

  • All Categories
  • Recent Discussions
  • Search

Categories

  • 212,496 Discussions
  • 108,464 Feedback and Issues
  • 168 PTB
  • 5,061 International Languages
  • 8,921 Community
  • 279 News Archives

Read THIS post.

Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.