Infection losing progress on hook
Has this always been a thing? I noticed it today going against wesker. Honestly I think it should be more because it didn't seem like it took much.
Has this always been a thing? I noticed it today going against wesker. Honestly I think it should be more because it didn't seem like it took much.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, it goes down to about half of what it was before you get hooked. Been like that since the PTB. It's an anti-tunneling mechanic of middling effectiveness at best.
It resets to 50%, if you had anything more than that upon being hooked.
If it hadn’t progressed at least that far then no infection progress is removed.
It didn't seem like it was 50% maybe 25% lose at max. I noticed it when the person at max lost about 25%.
50% does seem ok though.
I often see myself reduced to 1/4 infection when I was around 1/2, but when I have significantly more than that, it goes back to 1/2.
It always seems to go to 1/4 or 1/2, with no percentages in between.
Thats about what I seemed to notice as well.