Are pips bugged for killer?

I've played several games the last few nights. For several I got a lot of hooks and four kills.

I've got only a few pips, one by one, in total.

Had I played a camping Bubba, I wouldn't have such a low "score" on that front.

Anyone experienced something like this?

Comments

  • No, just they require you to get top score in all categories to get more than +1. Honestly the whole grade system needs a rework IMO, as even with you unable to lose your current grade, it's such a pain to raise grades each month unless you play super-sweaty every match.

  • Devout is currently bugged and won't reward you for a 4k - the max you can get is gold, and you'll often have silver when you were supposed to have gold.

  • @AbsolutGrndZer0 said:

    No, just they require you to get top score in all categories to get more than +1. Honestly the whole grade system needs a rework IMO, as even with you unable to lose your current grade, it's such a pain to raise grades each month unless you play super-sweaty every match.

    I never had any issue getting to 1, and I've been up to 3 easily ... but then it felt like stuff is ignored.

    @Laluzi said:

    Devout is currently bugged and won't reward you for a 4k - the max you can get is gold, and you'll often have silver when you were supposed to have gold.

    That would do it. I usually get the most point in chaser and devout.

  • I think devout is bugged. You cannot get iri

  • They definitely need to fix that then...