Decisive strike without Decisive strike!
PS4
I escaped being picked up from the killer almost instantly without Decisive strike or the killer being stunned after attempting a sabotage and being downed. I wasn't even unhooked prior.
Body block the killer (wraith) trying to hook a survivor, get injured, sabo the hook, get downed, killer hooks survivor then killer picks you up, start wiggle meter (beta).
This seems rare, it's the first time it's happened to me. Perhaps because of the perks I used.
I have a video clip but not sure if I'm allowed to post here because of others usernames.
Comments
Hi, one thing with the name & shame rule, you can post clips as long as they're not used to shame players.
Vid of the bug/glitch - https://youtu.be/64zxoZWT5p4
This happened to me too. It was against a Hag. I went to a streamer's chat, and they said they didn't save me. I was completely clueless how I got off.
I shrugged it off, but glad to know someone else had the same thing.