The Game Map - 2 hooks?
There is a room in the game that I have seen twice now that has 2 hooks in it. How is this fairly distanced?
There is a room in the game that I have seen twice now that has 2 hooks in it. How is this fairly distanced?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hook placement is always a nightmare in indoor maps. That room may have 2 hooks but the other room has none or it's downstairs where you have no way of reaching it in time.
On Midwich for example you can have only 1 hook downstairs and all the hooks upstairs ๐
honestly the fact that thats even on the game is a huge surprise for it being one of the most survivor sided maps not that its going to really help all that much
But its in the room of a staircase also lol
There's a map on auto haven wreckers that had a hook on a hill and then another about 10 ft away from the bottom of it. You I had a bubba insidious camp us on them... but when it's that poorly placed I don't even blame him.