Would you sacrifice yourself for a random teammate?
Today I was playing survivor and 2 of us were dead. I manage to get to an exit gate injured and I open the door. As I was opening the door I see my (injured) teammate being chased from the killer. I opened the door and sacrificed myself (I went down for my teammate) to get the other one out.
The teammate that escaped typed a <3 in the end game chat and there I understood that I did a good action and I felt happy about it.
Did you ever sacrifice yourself for a teammate?
Comments
Bad teammates? Always. Good killers, yes. But lately it's been "just okay" killers who end up killing me, because they're stubborn in commiting to tunneling, because they go through like 2 god pallets and an instaheal in 1 chase, and my team has no more than a gen or 2 to show for it. Literally 1-3 people walking around every single time I'm on hook. The killers act as if they somehow know that they're going against a weak team, because how long they commit to 1 person just makes no sense. I can run a killer for 3 gens, but I can't run them forever.
No
TOOBASED