Boonies

Ok don't get me wrong I appreciate when someone brings a boon, I do bring one occasionally as well sometimes but is anyone else blinded by them? The are so bright I feel like I cant see anything.

Comments

  • If you mean that light blue aura around your screen I have to say it's mostly annoying in dark places for me.

    If you mean the actual lit totem I have no problems with it.

  • @Bot_Salvo88 said:

    If you mean that light blue aura around your screen I have to say it's mostly annoying in dark places for me.

    If you mean the actual lit totem I have no problems with it.

    Yes that light aura. Its so bright it is very annoying

  • I read goonies....

  • I'm more so distracted by the sound, have a hard time hearing skill checks when trying to do a gen in the area of a boon.

  • @bm33 said:

    I'm more so distracted by the sound, have a hard time hearing skill checks when trying to do a gen in the area of a boon.

    Oh me too. I cant see or hear around them.

  • @bm33 said:

    I'm more so distracted by the sound, have a hard time hearing skill checks when trying to do a gen in the area of a boon.

    Yep its also really bad when someoe uses the map add on that lets them drop a marker and they put it by a gen and I'm like ok thats a gen I'm not touching lol