Devout
I think in iri levels survivors are going all out to depip killers because they know the devout emblem isn’t working.their play style has just been as toxic and unfun as possible.
I think in iri levels survivors are going all out to depip killers because they know the devout emblem isn’t working.their play style has just been as toxic and unfun as possible.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can’t get a double pip,hard as heck to even pip,say to depip.
Easy to depip
Yup. I could get out of gold having 2 pips a match, but now it's one pip at best
I think something has been changed in killer pipping it's lot harder than before and it's very easy to depip. I had good game with wraith just recently with 8 hooks and 3K without camp/ tunnel but I still didn't pip.
And the bug has been there for a while, all they do is slap down an 'acknowledged' on the thing then give us nothing in the way of updates.
Please fix the DEVOUT EMBLEM BUG.