Claudette not making falling noices

I was using Claudette blood skin, I do not have Balanced landing, and she was not making noises when she fell or landed. It happened on two different maps.

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • I noticed this happen with my Jane today. It may be a universal bug, not just a Claudette one.

  • @BastardKing said:

    I was using Claudette blood skin, I do not have Balanced landing, and she was not making noises when she fell or landed. It happened on two different maps.

    @Laluzi said:

    I noticed this happen with my Jane today. It may be a universal bug, not just a Claudette one.

    Yes, this is currently a universal bug, regardless of perks/add-ons/cosmetics/items. All Survivors don't have any mid-air falling sound or any landing sound.

  • Dwight has falling sound, I think it’s only the female survivors

  • @Seanzu said:

    Plat - PC

    Description of issue - Female survivors (on the couple I've tested, do not make falling sounds)

    Steps to reproduce - Fall as a female survivor

    How often - Every time the female survivor falls.

    https://youtu.be/GIs_gTRFhyE

    Already aknowledge this issue.