Who's Your Killer Main, and Why?

If you have a "main" or two (or three), who are they, and what is it that you like about them?


Personally, I main Pinhead because I really like the character (actually have a replica of the Lament Configuration on a shelf in my office) and I love his built-in slowdown mechanic.

My backup guy is the Dredge, because he brings a big toolkit with him...undetectable, counter-looping, great mobility. I also really enjoy how unpredictable it's possible to be when playing him.

Comments

  • I like to main as Pinhead. Being able to use chains to catch up to survivors is incredible.

    On occasion, as a treat, I like to play as Trapper. I LOVE when I can find the killer's basement and add traps and a survivor as bait. I've achieved 4k too many times, but I find it hilarious when I manage to get all four on hooks while the first is still struggling on their hook.

  • Artist, because she's fun

  • I tend to play a different killer every match, mostly determined by daily rituals. Lately, Oni has been growing on me.

  • I'm not even a huge Hellraiser fan (only seen the first) but I like Pinhead for the same reason and have become quite skilled at him

  • Don't really have a "stable" main, I just play a few selected Killers for a while, then switch to a few others.

  • Nurse - I started this game back when Myers was the new killer. i played myers slightly then nurse. i have over 2500 hours of just nurse only. I just like playing a killer who is about predicting and thinking about the survivor next move, not running in circles to loop etc. I get so much hate for playing nurse and it's obnoxious. I heard no complaints when id blink through the world, or my blinks stopped working mid game, or when id blink and get stuck somewhere and couldnt get out, or when i couldnt blink through a simple hill, or blinking in buildings always ran the risk of going to a floor that i wasn't even aiming or looking at etc. Ive played her through all her years of bugs etc and had fun doing it. But now everyone shuns me for maining her lol

  • The Killers I play the most are Artist, Dredge and Huntress with a honorable mention to Trapper. Artist and Huntress can get off amazing ranged shots and Dredge's Nightfall and locker teleports are so much fun. I do play quite a few games of Trapper as watching an overconfident survivor vault right into a trap is so rewarding.

1 2 ›