Is This An Issue For Anyone Else?

So basically, whenever I play killer, sometimes matches becomes unplayable due to rubberbanding and lagging around, and I know people will say "it's probably your internet" but my internet is normally pretty fine, and I only have this issue whenever I play killer, never when I play survivor, and after timing it, it always lasts for 2 minutes exactly every time. Does anyone else have this issue?

Comments

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    So basically, whenever I play killer, sometimes matches becomes unplayable due to rubberbanding and lagging around, and I know people will say "it's probably your internet" but my internet is normally pretty fine, and I only have this issue whenever I play killer, never when I play survivor, and after timing it, it always lasts for 2 minutes exactly every time. Does anyone else have this issue?

    Rubberbanding has been an on and off problem ever since I played DBD. Sometimes it disappears for month, just to suddenly appear again. At the moment I am not suffering from it, but I think two patches ago I had some serious rubberbanding problems and I remember that even streamers complaints about it.

  • Sometimes. Had one game last night as survivor that was literally unplayable whenever the killer came near me. It was jumping all over the place and I was getting downed in like 2 seconds because I'd suddenly jump into a wall or corner instead of going through a doorway. I don't think I'd ever had it that bad before, I think the killer was playing from space.

  • quick question are you on console?