Why piggers no give booper snooter?

For pigger mains

I'm very sad I cant get any boopers

Comments

  • We're in rough times atm. Might as well dawn the Black Jacket. These streets are no place for boopers.

  • I only get boops at the start of the game and I'm not really here for it tbh. Do it at the end or not at all, I wanna play the game and not let a survivor go early on because of a cute meme

  • Because this whole meme stopped being fun in 2019

  • Cause the game is all about timing so the sooner people realize that the better

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    We're in rough times atm. Might as well dawn the Black Jacket. These streets are no place for boopers.

    It's ok, if piggers no give boopers, I find another and I did

    Demo puppies give boopers on snooters )

  • I ate a depip last night because a Steve booped me and then the whole team started doing it, making killing any of them illegal. I've done my part for society.

  • @Laluzi said:

    I ate a depip last night because a Steve booped me and then the whole team started doing it, making killing any of them illegal. I've done my part for society.

    Your sacrifice is appreciated 🐽

  • Well in my games Pig usualy don't care about that and just going to down you or even tunnel you with a trap on your head right after unhook. There is sadly no real chance for that. Also Pig rarely crouch because her crouch is trash and addons don't much improve it anyway.