What about a trading system?
Just a possibly silly idea I had the other day but here it goes
I'm sure I'm not the only one that has a bunch of items and add-ons I never use, and by a bunch I mean hundreds.
So, I was thinking it would be great to have a trading system were for example I exchange 3 brown med kits (or whatever number is fair) and I get a yellow one, and I can keep that or change other 3 yellow ones for a green one, and so like that for other items and add-ons, maybe could be a nice way for people to change those items/add ons we never use and are just accumulated there, and get things we will actually use.
Any ways, just a thought.
Comments
I think the only trading system they want is players trading time in the game for more items off the blood web.
People have been asking for this forever, and BHVR doesn’t seem interest in doing it. Ain’t gonna happen, unfortunately
Didn't know this has already been pointed out, too bad devs don't care about it
Good idea but as they said, developers dont seem to be interested in this feature. At this point I would even welcome a "destroy item" option, why do I want splinter offerings cluttering my inventory?
Yeah, maybe I destroy it and get half the BPs is worth?