"Just do the box..."
"Solo players needa stop whining and just solve the damn box"
Nos37 playing Dead by Daylight. View more Xbox clips at GameClips.io
"Just do the box, dude"
----
Should've recorded further back. The clip only shows half the struggle I went through trying to solve it while Pinhead was busy hooking
Comments
The chains should not interrupt actions that reset: Solving the Lament, Blessing totems, Cleansing totems, Cleansing Hexes, Unhooking
Try solving the box before the chain hunt starts
dodge three chains and start solving
Doesn't always work.
I tried dodging but it broke on the environment so another one immediately spawns. Then I have two hooks attacking me at once and I've missed the solve window before the next batch of hooks appear, and if any of those break on the environment then it becomes hell.
Is stopping the chains from interrupting really going to buff the fog out of SWF? Are they going to be unstoppable?
If not, then the benefit solo q would get from the change would well be worth it.
The clip didn't record back far enough to show that I tried all that
You didn't do it right then, you likely accidentally broke a chain on terrain, which spawns another chain. Random chains ALWAYS come in batches of three, unless environment breaks them; as far as I know there are no addons to change this, only to change chains spawned by Pinhead himself
OH NOOOO, THE KILLER ACTUALLY HAS A POWER?
As a solo, I do hate this Killer. Part of it is that I didn't support the NFT nonsense and didn't buy or play this Killer making my counter play ability with him weak. Seems like any match against him as a solo is a landslide loss.
In the Chain Hunt, it only spawns 1 chain at a time. Breaking a chain on the environment always spawns a replacement chain, and with an add-on Pinhead has, it spawns 2 replacement chains instead.
hears the chain spawn --> doesn't dodge it ---> goes to the corner to solve the box --> i came
Most the Pinhead games I play, the Pinhead makes a beeline for the box at the start of the game with Lethal Pursuer. You're not solving that box before the chain hunt starts.