Why don't I ever go against potatoes, I get stuck with as solo Survivor, when I play Killer?
Whenever I play Killer, I go against high level players, often SWF. Playing SoloQ gets me potatoes. What gives? I'm starting to think this is intentional to please SWF aka Cosmetic Whales.
Comments
I assume the best players will be playing 4-man SWF. So you can never be on their team. So you get stuck with the riff raff haha.
Fair enough. But why do I not get to play against the riff raff as Killer?
This crap is way too common
Lol great question. All I know is it's one of the more popular DBD memes.
Because DbD hates you.
Its called the dunning kruger effect lol
Might be that you are a better killer than survivor ? :)
Why do you want to go against potatoes? Let them play against potato killers!
You used to in your first 10-20 matches, but as your killer MMR went up, new and/or selfish players became less and less common.
Since survivor MMR is much harder to increase, you'll keep getting stuck with useless survivors until you somehow increase your MMR by escaping.
Ive said this in a previous thread and will continue to say it when this question is asked
People see what they want to see to reinforce their beliefs