Killer rankings (in my opinion)
K so I'll just start off saying this is my opinion and I have thought long and hard about where these killers should go after observing/playing them myself.
Top Tier:
- Nurse (still the top killer even though the new map designs are a HEAVY nerf to her)
- Hag/Spirit (They're joint because they're both so strong and they're not as far off to Nurse as basically ever other killer below is)
Billy (Yeah he's here. Come at me Billy mains)
Mid Tier:Myers/Huntress (Myers is here since he's very strong in the right hands and I obviously underestimated Huntress, I've been playing her more and I regret putting her so low before)
- Clown (Amazing killers, as good as Nurse at ending chases yet still isn't as strong idk what's going on there. And super fun just a solid guy)
- Wraith (Counters loops, Good map pressure and godly map pressure with his Windstorm addons, he's scary as hell, stealthy and can uncloak behind cover to surprise you and he has an addon that makes his bell a mapwide mindgame he's right in the middle.)
Legion (They are very, very good at slowing the game down and are fun to play/play against. Nice design and they're just good after the very small buffs. They're not OP but not weak.)
Bottom Tier:Trapper/Pig (Both pretty bad. They can kill I guess and they are fun to play. Both need buffs though)
- Doctor (The nerf to him with A Nurses Calling makes him trash. Please buff him to be solid again. He needs it)
- Leatherface (He needs buffs. I think he'll most likely get a rework. The only reason he's so low is because of every killer getting buffs and he's just fell down. Same for Pig btw)
- Freddy (Hope his rework makes him 2nd best again he sucks rn.)
Comments
Pretty much agreed except Pig. The Pig is very underrated, she is very balanced and I don’t see what kind of buffs she needs. Maybe some add-on reworks but no big buffs are needed.
Doctor is not good for anything besides annoying a survivor to death. Very overrated.
As a Pig Main, I think she needs major buffs. RBTs are too easy to get off and suck at being deadly and stalling the game. Ambush is ok however, I think it just needs a few tweaks. She's not bottom tier but I would say she's mid-tier.
I would also say she is mid-tier. The only “buffs” I could think of for RBT’s are that you cannot see the Jigsaw boxes until your trap is activated. The RBT’s are not meant to be deadly, only to stall time.
Even in the actual movies the RBT only killed one or two people out of the many people who were trapped in it. It wasn’t the main killing device.