Bloodweb and Inventory

1) How about letting us sell back inventory items? At least ones that are now dead. E.g…. I stopped choosing the Arcane Dowsing Rod offerings days ago but I can’t use them faster than I acquire them. I’m on track to have ~150 of these dead in inventory which is 300k BPs wasted.

2) as others have noted, the Bloodweb system is just painful to use. It’s needless drudgery and affects your highest hour players the most. I am beyond tired of manually hovering over various nodes to choose things. It would be fantastic to just be able to go to a ‘store’ with the items and choose how much to spend on what we want. I honestly don’t understand why we’re forced to choose things we don’t want. Is it really necessary? Make it loads more user friendly AND useful. It’s not going to destroy the game. Place limits on the highest value items if necessary. Regardless… just please make it easier and faster to spend BPS.

Comments

  • #1 has been suggested countless times in the past and unfortunately BHVR seem to have no interest in implementing that. The rationale is most likely that they’ve done other things to reduce the grind and make it easier to earn BP. It sure would be nice if we could dump the hundreds (or thousands) of useless items, addons and offerings that most players have in their inventories.