Is this normal?
Yesterday and today, the whole day I have ping issues. I dont know if its me or something DBD server-y. I went into a survivor game just so I can see my ping (since I cant as killer) and I see everyones ping is rather high and above 100. Mine in particular, so much so that I cant do skill checks properly. Is this just me thats having problems or is anyone else having ping problems? And are there any helps, ideas or fixes or anything I can do?
ping issue.png
Comments
I had the odd match where everyone got high pings but it’s super rare for me
maybe server issues in your region?
Yeah, its odd. It was the whole day yesterday, and I didnt wanna really waste a lot of time, but its today as well. High pings and lag. I literally would just click like the A and D button, while i stay in place for just a step, and I'd teleport to Narnia cuz of lag.
When I went to survivor games, I saw everyone had unusually high pings as well. Mine is usually around 60ms. So I wonder if its something with my EU server. Shame really
I've had many days where my ping is well over 100 since Wesker dropped, I'll switch to fortnite and it's 30 so it's definitely something dbd related.
Must be something dbd related. Granted for me it wasnt since Wesker drop, but more since this recent patch.I just wish I could see bad ping in my lobby, so I know not to go into a game laggy and lose pips. Like I know I can see when its in the red zone that it shows, but even when its yellow zone, it still trips me up. And that in game symbol that I have a bad connection trips me up and affects my gameplay mentally. Like, seriously game, I dont need a symbol to show me if Im lagging or not, im seeing it