Are the Staff Credits still accurate?
So, out of curiosity, I had a look at the credits.
There was one thing that stood out to me:
Gabrielle Murphy (who I believe is NotQueen) is listed as the Lead Community Manager. However, she has since left BHVR. Now, that's she still listed is all well and good, but I doubt the position is empty. This little thing had me wondering if the entire list is still accurate. I obviously couldn't tell regardless of if it is or not, but if it isn't, it would only be fair to update it.

Comments
We don't remove staff who've had an influence on the game, and assisted with it's growth etc, out of respect for the work that they've done and contribution made.
And no the position is not vacant and the Community Team has moved forward quite heavily since then - even my position on those credits is wrong. It is probably something that I will get around to adjusting.
I think that's great that you don't remove staff that left.
Oh I fully agree, everyone who’s been part of the project in some way should be listed in their proper place even if they have left since.
I was just curious to see since Patrick had left. I figured I’d mention it since the new folks also deserve to be listed in their proper positions.