Anyone else having same prob
Since new update the game shut down itself fortunately never in the trials.
Since new update the game shut down itself fortunately never in the trials.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Crashes sometimes, yes.
I've been getting host errors since last update every now and then but no crashes yet.
Hm...I play on Epic Games through Nvidia and ever since the second patch for Halloween I get multiple crashes when I run it. It doesn't crask when I'm in-game thankfully, but I never had this problem before the Halloween event. It's way too common (like a daily occurrence)
low fps on my side
I'm playing on Stadia, and I'm getting a lot of host connection errors, but no problems while playing.