Saving Bloodpoints Tome 13 - Level 2
Redline = Collect
Yellow = Save
Redline = Collect
Yellow = Save
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thank you so much!
Thanks!
There's actually a better path:
It saves one master challenge more!
Your solution was my first as well ^^.
yeah, these 2 options, more survivor red line, more killer red line 😀
Yeah, but with the killer red line you save 35k BP more ;).
Yeah, its nice. Thanks :)
Thanks for this! Getting confusing when I try to search for the latest savings guide when it looks like people are taking turns with this now ^^
@Mandy Can we get this pinned please and thank you =D
Sadly, it appears @CashelP14 may no longer be doing these, so other members of the community are filling the gap.
This is the first time I’ve seen these and I’m confused. What’s the purpose of this? How does this help you save BP?
You can only have a max of 2 million blood points at a time.
by completing the tome as shown claiming the red path and saving the yellow, you can complete the tome and claim the charms, etc while saving bloodpoints in unclaimed challenges for later.
I see, thank you!