Attention Survivor Mains... Alert is a good perk during Halloween event.

Every time the Killer breaks a pumpkin, or a pallet, or kicks a generator, Alert reveals the killer's aura for 5 seconds. It has no cooldown.


Killers are running around destroying pumpkins for the speed boost and extra event stuff. I was just in a game with a Wesker who destroyed every pumpkin he saw, and his location kept getting revealed to me.

Comments

  • huh, alert is a must on any of my survivor builds for the last 2 years.

    i was wondering why it has been activating more than usual. atleast it seems that way

  • Interesting. I had no idea that it applied for the event pumpkins. I'll have to give it a shot - it could be great for IDing the killer at the start of the match.

  • Alert is always good. I didn't know it affected the pumpkins, that's pretty cool!

  • @Laluzi said:

    Interesting. I had no idea that it applied for the event pumpkins. I'll have to give it a shot - it could be great for IDing the killer at the start of the match.

    @GreyBigfoot said:

    Alert is always good. I didn't know it affected the pumpkins, that's pretty cool!

    Yeah, ti's really good right now. It activates on the pumpkins

  • Alert's good no matter what but I also didn't think about this interaction. The more you know!