Ihate it
I hate the fact that lately ive been getting the worst maps back to back to where I can MAYBE secure 1 kill if I get lucky . All surv have to do on these maps is either hold W to the other side of Texas , or loop god buildings .
I also get really ######### annoyed when people say "just play blight or nurse" bruh then what's the point of almost 30 killers ?!
Comments
They'll eventually fix the by adding breakable walls and more pallets
I don't get the breakable wall bit. They are there to allow you to counter strong wiindows if you choose to open them.
Idk, even on the worst maps I can usually still 2k. A lot of the maps people say are survivor-sided are my favorite maps as killer. And I play most of the roster, not usually any specific killer
I would also ignore people who tell you to stack 4x slowdowns on weaker killers. They are not strong enough for that, and even on killers with medicore anti-loop I am still running perks like bamboozle because the game has been out 6 years and there's still god windows everywhere
You gotta feel out the lobbies too. You should get a feel for when you need to start hard-tunneling / camping people out of the game, even at 1 hook and 30 seconds in. You spawn in and get 2x discordance procs right away? It's a lobby you are gonna have to tunnel
As a Legion main, I feel your pain ๐ I honestly just accept I'll have bad games, and good games. Not all killers have good mobility, so just do your best and try to have fun. I do have a few suggestions tho, you can try to secure kills by camping as far from the gate as you can, you can also try defending a 3 gen, but these can be tedious.