Most abusable maps in dbd

Comments

  • Why do you feel the need to post videos from content creators? Do you not think if we actually wanted to watch these videos we would...?

    If you want to make a post about the contents of the video, by all means do. But I dont think Demi needs you to be his promo guy and post his videos here...

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    Why do you feel the need to post videos from content creators? Do you not think if we actually wanted to watch these videos we would...?

    If you want to make a post about the contents of the video, by all means do. But I dont think Demi needs you to be his promo guy and post his videos here...

    I'm showing bad map design

  • I don't even know who he is, and I don't care.

    Streamer posts highlight video of themselves winning games, with a thinly veiled argument to attract viewers. Color me shocked

  • Youre not. Youre pointing to a guy on another part of the internet and saying "give this guy attention".

    You have a voice of your own. If this is a topic you feel strongly about: Use your words to say why. You can site and reference videos but that shouldnt be the entirety of your post.

    @Hensen2100 said:

    I don't even know who he is, and I don't care.

    Streamer posts highlight video of themselves winning games, with a thinly veiled argument to attract viewers. Color me shocked

    I know who he is and like him but 100% agree.