Halloween Event intro video keeps playing
Anyone else on XBOX having this video play repeatedly? It plays after the tally screen in public matches and eveytime the main menu is done loading up. It also plays when I load into another lobby.
Anyone else on XBOX having this video play repeatedly? It plays after the tally screen in public matches and eveytime the main menu is done loading up. It also plays when I load into another lobby.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This may be related to this bug.
Did you play a custom game before? Regardless, restarting the game appears to be the workaround for now.
I was thinking might be related but wasnt sure if others experienced this with just public matches and/or after every match. I didn't play a custom just public matches and I also restarted the game but it just continues to happen..
@DariusB92 what is your Gamer Tag on Xbox please? (this is just so we can look into this).
It is Avg Zodiac92#166 I appreciate it ๐