Challenges like "Take Back the Power" are badly designed

Challenges should allow you to continue to play the game normally and limit randomness in accomplishing the challenge's goal. This one fails on both accounts. There's a few threads saying it's bugged; I know that I've stunned the Killer eight times with void energy still available to me. I'm camping pallets a lot of the times. Still no progress on the challenge, though. Is it bugged? Does the Killer not have any void energy to give? I'm done trying, regardless. It forces you to play how you don't want to and requires too much luck.

I've played Fortnite since day one but not as regularly as I used to. Challenges like this are a big reason why; get this specific gun and deal damage to a player operating this specific vehicle. What if you don't find the gun or like the gun and what if you don't run into a player driving said vehicle? This challenge is like that. It repeats a loop where the conditions are never met and you're not having fun. It's a suggestion, not a complaint.

Comments