BHVR did something really nice (honestly)

For those who don't know Puppers, he's one of the OG streamers of DBD and he's been battling ALS.

Yesterday was the final day of his charity DBD tournament event, Light in the Fog. At the end of the stream, one of the hosts revealed that BHVR had privately emailed Puppers to tell him that they made a $5,000 donation to an ALS organization in Canada.

That's pretty awesome. So often, businesses announce good deeds to get brownie points. They did it without publicity, and I think it's pretty damn heartfelt and amazing that they did. Thank you, BHVR. Sincerely.



PS: I hope everyone got their Puppers charm from the store.

FfXLjbyWAAAZsRf.jpeg


Comments

  • That’s amazing that they did that, massive respect. I hope Puppers can recover soon ❤️

  • @GannTM said:

    That’s amazing that they did that, massive respect. I hope Puppers can recover soon ❤️

    ❤️ I'm always hopeful for a cure! ❤️

    Right now, ALS is fatal. It's a progressive, neurodegenerative disease.

  • BHVR are decent people, and get way more flack than is proportionate in my mind.

    It's no surprise they would do something charitable without seeking publicity.

  • But they are just a company and don’t really care


    awesome, and despite their obvious flaws they are not an outright bad company.

    still would hope for more DLC packs like the charity case but oh well.

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    BHVR are decent people, and get way more flack than is proportionate in my mind.

    It's no surprise they would do something charitable without seeking publicity.

    Agreed. I don't know any of the employees personally, so I can't say what type of people they are. However, I just can't imagine they're all a bunch of a-holes. Doesn't seem right.