Is Dead by Daylight coming out on Nintendo Switch?
I was just thinking about if Dead by Daylight could come out on the Nintendo Switch I think that would be pretty cool!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I sincerely doubt it or at least not in the near future.
</s>
Switch question was answered 3-4 months ago.
Cote stated something along the lines of "Not in the foreseeable future".
So no. Maybe in the fall at best? Maybe.
Can't see it being on any Nintendo system given the DbD community and the nature of the game.
Technically its only a 5 player MP game, Switch can handle it fine.
amiboos of survivors and killers?
heck yea
Not really because of that. Do you remember about console FPS issues. And now look at Switch. It won't even run on it.
And don't forget that Nintendo isn't absolutely for kids. DOOM and Bayonetta are proofs.
They have more brutal games on there and games with similar violence. Diablo 3 is kind of violent I guess and it's on Switch.
but you gotta be allways online to play it though
don't really see a point,unless you are 100% of the time connected to the internet and even on the go the internet won't be stable