Id like to report a crime.

1840525672c18-screenshotUrl.jpg 1840525893b95-screenshotUrl.jpg

The killers 4 gen. Road,Front of house,in house,beside house.

Edit 1:its a bubba. Frick. And he knows.

Edit 2:He got someone in the basement in house,they died.

Edit 3:I'm now missioning impossible this 4 gen. I will ruin it before i die mark my words.

Edit 4:Here's a chase critique me if ya want.

https://youtu.be/__tSwyL7nU4

Edit 5:After the chase the killer respected me so much he let me live. He had No Way Out. Thanks for coming to my story time.

Comments

  • Maybe you and your team would have a better chance if you spent more time playing the game and less time commentating via the forums.

  • @BringShaggytoDBD said:

    Maybe you and your team would have a better chance if you spent more time playing the game and less time commentating via the forums.

    I mean you can watch the chase and make your own conclusions. I typed while i was working on gens (i use toggle) Mostly with 1 hand. Im pretty good at multitasking. Also typed while i was waiting for built to last to refill. There was also another chase i didn't post that was 2 minutes and 30 seconds. So the fact 3 of the gens were done by me and the fact the bubba let me go for respectful chases. Up to you.

  • Good chase! Shame only one gen popped

  • @Nazzzak said:

    Good chase! Shame only one gen popped

    yeah. what can ya do though. I've had a 4 minute 0 gen chase before. Honestly id just like to see what teammates do during those 4 minutes. it'd be halarious.