NetEase Sadako & Yoichi cosmetics
We’ve detected that JavaScript is disabled in this browser. Please enable JavaScript or switch to a supported browser to continue using twitter.com. You can see a list of supported browsers in our Help Center.
Why are Sadako and Yoichi getting more (cool) cosmetics on the NetEase version of DBD, but nothing in the main game? I don't get it... Are the Ringu license holders really unwilling to license it for the main game, which has to be much more popular and played than the JP mobile variant?
Are there any plans on eventually releasing the NetEase cosmetics in the main game?
Comments
the netease version uses a gacha system with lootboxes so maybe they see it as being more profitable? idk
I mean, I play DBD on Steam, I'm not gonna start playing it on mobile as well, just to own certain skins. If they are smart, they'll release the outfits on all platforms, and make much more money than if it stayed just on mobile (and only Japanese mobile).
Wasn’t it stated that the NetEase version would become the main mobile version everywhere? Thought I read something like this but could be wrong..
Even if so, I can't imagine the mobile version being nearly as apealing to play as the standard version. Playing the game on a big screen feels so good. Not having awesome cosmetics in the main game feels like a failed business plan imo.
I completely agree.
it’s not even the screen for me solely, but also those damn mobile controls
they added sadako to mobile??? daaaamn
their last killer was pinhead i believe and that's a long while ago.