Event Rift Coop action challenge stuck
My Rift challenge to do coop action for 90 seconds is stuck at 30 seconds. I have played 4 matches with prove thyself and leader doing group heals and group gens and it stays at 30 seconds. Does anyone else have this issue?
Comments
Same issue, I had made it to 70 seconds and now it's stuck and won't update for me - not even 1 or 2 seconds of coop
Good to know I am not alone. Hopefully, that means it is on their radar.
@Mandy just a tag in case nobody has mentioned this yet!
Update: It is working for me now and progressing as expected. Not sure what was going on but maybe the restart did it.
I've had this happen on other rift challenges before and it recently happened to my swf teammate on the coop challenge. Usually if you select a different challenge, play a match, then go back to the challenge it clears up the glitch.