End mori change - from yellow to base kit or when others are struggling

On the topic AGAIN. When I use yellow mori offering I usually have to wait for the others on hooks to be sacrificed, while I keep an eye on my final downed survivor/victim. Please change these to being useable whenever players in the game are in struggle and the last is downed. Waiting is no fun. I’d love to do the mori in front of the struggling survivors. Ultimately I wish this was base kit and we possibly would see it every game with a final player. The ptb was too different. I don’t think survivors should get base unbroken. The end mori base kit doesn’t change much and should only happen to 1 player. I do think Killers should have a decision to use it, hook’em or let them go. Definitely Not a automatic cut scene

Comments

  • Base kit- this would end those occasions when the last player is downed and no hooks are close. It’s also no fun to be forced to wait for them to bleed out